Saturday, June 12, 2010

P.C ate my files !!

Yes you heard right ,my P.C has not been a friend to me of late ,i've always taken pic's of eveything i've made but sometimes i've not saved them all so when i turned my p.c on a few weeks back and logged on my P.C had turned back time !! Impressive i know ....it ate ALL my pic's and more , so i have been been left with the blurred out of focus pic's that were just for me[i saved those,makes sense to me too] but not for you ,but i have no choice to show them as they are all i have left !! dramatic or what ...and some didn't survive at all ,so i have to rely on my amazing photographic memory to remember all the lovely dresses and skirts i've made ,this coming from the girl who has to make a list of a list just to remember the first list i made ..my apologies for the pic's ,so cancel your appointment to Specsavers you don't need glasses and your not going blind it's my picture taking ability ..You are welcome !!Gina .

No comments:

Post a Comment