Thursday, July 8, 2010

Selling Dates

Hi to all ,
I'm away this Saturday so I won't be at The Fair Alternative,Cork but I will be selling at the Traditional Tattoo & World Culture Festival on in The Marlogue ,Cobh this Sunday the 11th ,i'll be in Crosshaven on the 17th and 18th of July and as The Fair Alternative is not on the 24th i'll be in Crosshaven again on the 24th and 25th of July as there is a week long festival going on there so that should be good but i'll be back at The Fair Alternative on the 31st of July , come stalk me at all of the above if you wish or just pick your favourite ,i don't mind ,i ain't fussy, just come along ...go on ,you know you want to !!also check out my facebook page if you get a chance , ...have a fab weekend and hope to see ye soon ,Gina .

No comments:

Post a Comment